Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Adventures of Jim and Tom: The Apology

Written: Monday, June 14, 2010

The Adventures of Jim and Tom: The Apology by Christopher M. Bohan

Jim: Sort of wanted to say that I feel this is all my fault.

Tom: I…

Jim: No, really. Wait…

Tom: But…

Jim: No, let me finish. I feel I am responsible for how this all went wrong…

Tom: Okay, but…

Jim: I’m not done. I really need to get this out there and be done with it.

Tom: Okay, but really…

Jim: If you would be so kind as to keep your mouth closed for two seconds maybe I could get a decent apology in here. Which, I probably don’t even have to, but I am going to…

Tom: That is what I am trying to say. If…

Jim: If you keep interrupting me then I am going to do something that I will have to apologize for. But, maybe I won’t apologize because I warned you several times to quit interrupting me while…

Tom: Fine, just…

Jim punches Tom in the face.

Jim: I told you not to interr…

Tom: What did you…

Jim punches Tom in the face a second time.

Jim: I do not like to be interrupted while I am making an apology. Now, I am sorry I killed your cat. There. But, I ain’t sorry I punched you in the face. Twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment